Thursday, September 4, 2014

Moving On...

For my millions of followers, I've decided to switch platforms and names.

While I still plan on sharing myself, I feel that I'm in a better place and want to start in a new, more light-hearted direction.  With that said, please follow me at http://bl0ggiebl0gbl0g.wordpress.com for more of my random musings and sharing of personal foibles.

What's in a name, you ask?  I didn't want to use my screenname and wasn't about to pigeonhole myself into a topic, so that name sprung to life at 5:30 AM.  Can you believe someone actually had the name "bloggieblogblog"??  So, throw some zeros in place of "O's" and that's where "bl0ggiebl0gbl0g" comes from.  I'm still calling it "Bloggie Blog Blog", because I can.

Thanks for keeping up and keeping me moving forward.

Scott

No comments: