Monday, July 1, 2013

Something About Mondays...

Contemplation... About the speed of time as I age... About what I'm becoming (and what I haven't)... About the "observation" that white girls with naturally black hair seem to have a higher degree of "diva" than those without... About today's music generally sucking the ass of that which I heard growing up... About the temperature difference between my living room and my porch... About my evolution from a "boobs guy" to an "ass man" (one is far harder to fake than the other and I'm all for natural beauty)... About the fact that a majority of my posts come on Monday... About the rancid smell of stale cat urine... About seeing a new shade of color, simply by having a zen moment with nature... About finding a better purpose for Mondays than sitting around and pissing and moaning about them.

Happy Monday
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: