Monday, February 16, 2009

forlorn

my boys were with me this past weekend. not the title i would use to describe the past 5 days, however "he's" on my mind. been so since 1/29/1976. i held the phone in my hand for so many seconds and i put it away with no resolution. the boys and i had a good weekend for my state-of-mind... depressive, sunday-tive, paternitive... I saw some business on the news about a man and his daughter and her friend going through the ice on sat. night. this had me worried about Sunday when my lil griffey was to go out w/ his gramps. i know he was watching the news as well, so i didn't fret... and to my fear - he fell in the water... up to his thigh.. haha.

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS... DOES IT EAT YOU ALIVE? HOW DO YOU COPE? WHEN'S THE LAST TIME? WHEN DOES THE CRAVING END? DOES WOODY WOODPECKER FINALLY GET THE ROADRUNNER?!?

WHEN DOES THIS NONSENSE END? I WANT TO MOVE ON, HOWEVER THE PAST GRABS AND SCREAMS. AM I FIT TO BE WHAT I CLAIM TO BE? YOU CARRY ON WITH BAGGAGE... SHARE THE LOAD SO I CAN FEEL THE BURDEN. I'M LOST YET FEEL FREE.
IGNORANCE THAT WILL SHIT ON MY WINDSHIELD AS WE CROSS THE BARREN PLAIN.

HELP ME TO HELP YOU

No comments: